ATTENTION ALL COACHES, PLAYERS & SPECTATORS - PLEASE READ & FOLLOW THESE IMPORTANT PARKING RULES.
COACHES & TEAM MANAGERS - PLEASE REMIND YOUR PLAYERS AND PARENTS TO RESPECT THE DIRECTIONS OF CRANBROOK SECURITY PERSONNEL & VOLUNTEERS.
Please note that based on several unfortunate incidents of property damage caused by players on visiting teams at Lax Jam in previous years, we are hereby putting all teams and participants on notice that they will be held liable for damage to Cranbrook property that occurs as a result of vandalism caused by any member of that team during the Lax Jam. Vandalism of Cranbrook property may also lead to forfeiture of all remaining games for the responsible player(s)’ team. Please remind your players of the importance of respecting the property of others while at the Lax Jam. We appreciate your cooperation with this important request.
- Players and equipment may be dropped off at the Valley Way Player Drop Off prior to parking your vehicles in one of the on campus lots or at the off-site location. As you approach the drop off area please pull forward as far as possible. Volunteers and Cranbrook Security personnel will be there to direct and assist you. NO CARS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PULL OFF VALLEY WAY AT THE DROP OFF LOCATION FOR ANY REASON.
- Handicapped parking is available with proper identification at a lot near the Valley Way Player Drop Off with convenient access to Fields 2 – 12. There are also handicapped parking spots available in Lot A near Field 1 and in the Kingswood School parking lot near Fields 13 & 14.
- All Lax Jam spectators, coaches and teams may park on campus in Lots A, B1, B2, C, D and E until those lots are full. THERE IS NO PARKING IN LOT D (KINGSWOOD) UNTIL 1 PM ON SATURDAY DUE TO ACT TESTING ON SITE THAT MORNING.
- No RVs, travel trailers, campers, mobile homes or other oversized vehicles will be allowed to park on campus.
- No golf carts permitted on campus.
- Grills may not be used anywhere on campus, including in the parking lots.
- When Lots A, B1, B2, C, D, and E are full you will be directed by volunteers and Cranbrook Security personnel to park off campus in the Merrill Lynch/Dawda Mann parking lots at the southwest corner of Long Lake Road and Woodward Avenue. Shuttle buses will run continuously during the event (between 6:30 AM and 9:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday) between those off site lots and two convenient drop off points on campus.
- Please ask your bus driver for the best drop off location depending on your game schedule and field location. If your games are played at Fields 13 or 14 buses will drop you off in the Kingswood School parking lot.
- Dogs are not allowed on the buses or on campus other than Leader Dogs.
- Valley Way will be one way for public vehicular traffic at all times. Cars may not access Valley Way from Vaughan Road.
- Cars parked illegally on residential streets surrounding the campus will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense by the Bloomfield Hills Police Department – please respect our on and off campus neighbors and their property so Cranbrook can continue to host the Lax Jam.
- Cars are not allowed to park in the circle drive off Vaughan Road at the entrance to the Boys Middle School at any time.
- Cars are not allowed to enter the vendor parking area at any time during the weekend.